If a loved one is in need of treatment for an alcohol or drug addiction, you need to act quickly to seek professional help. It may be difficult to know what to do at this point in time, and that is where the team at Luminance Recovery can help. We can help you take the right steps to get your loved one into a treatment program that actually works. By getting educated, creating a plan, intervening, and getting them into treatment as soon as possible, you can help end this vicious cycle.
Enrolling a Loved One at Luminance Recovery
The following basic steps can help you enroll a loved one at Luminance Recovery to get him or her on the road to a better, brighter future:
- Call us at (714) 408-9609 to talk about the drug and alcohol recovery options we offer.
- Let us know what insurance provider you have. We can work with you and your provider to see whether treatment will be covered. We accept coverage from most insurance providers.
- We will complete an assessment of your loved one’s addiction and history. This will typically take 15-30 minutes.
- We can work with you to coordinate travel arrangements so your loved one can arrive and check in at our Orange County rehabilitation center.
- We will then begin working with your loved one, based on a plan tailored to his or her unique needs. This will include detoxification and then a 30, 60, or 90-day inpatient program at our facility.
At Luminance Recovery, we offer a peaceful environment to facilitate rehabilitation. We know there is no cookie-cutter approach to drug and alcohol treatment. As such, we work to create customized treatment plans that provide the most effective route to freedom from addiction now and into the future.
Call us at (714) 408-9609 and discover how our Orange County rehab center can help your loved one.